Experience, quality, service, flexibility, and reduced delivery times are the strenght points of the company, which intends satisfy all customer’s exigencies and requirements, in the market of forged steel valves where to have a valve is necessary waiting for long times. The delivery time depends by the required material and by the availability of raw pieces in stock with a minimum of 30/40 days and a maximum of 8/10 weeks.
Quality system is in strict osservance of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified by T.U.V. ITALIA SRL. Every M.T.M.
VALVES gate and globe valve is subjected to shell backseat and high and low pressure closure tests. Check valves are given shell and high pressure closure tests fully in accordance with API 598 and ASME B16.34 standards.
Also, under request, it is possible check the valves with magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant, ultrasonic test, mechanical and chemical analysis, positive material identification, destructive tests, fugitive emission test, low temperature test.
All valves are furnished with identification nameplates in which are marked the type of valve, the rating, the size, the maximum operating temperature and the material of body, bonnet and trim according to MSS SP25 specification. On each body and bonnet is clearly stamped the material and the heat code number, and, obviously, the own trade-mark. M.T.M. VALVES are particularly suitable for high pressure temperature services, especially for steam; in the cryogenic service and low temperatures we assure the maximum safety until 196°C.
For chlorine and oxygen service the valves follow particular degreasing, cleaning and packaging procedures and warrant the perfect use.
For dangerous and toxic fluids we suggest the employment of bellows seal valves. For sour oil and gas services the valves are manufactured and tested in strictly osservance of NACE MR-01-75 standard. The continuos growth of the company, the seriusness, the professionality and the high tecnological machinery are bringing M.T.M. VALVES to take the own space in the market, satisfying the different customer’s exigencies and requirements.
- ISO 9001 QUALITY ASSURANCE
- API 602 FORGED STEEL GATE VALVES – EXTENDED BODY
- UNI EN 15761 FORGED STEEL GLOBE AND CHECK VALVES
- ASME B16.10 FACE TO TAVE AND END TO END DIMENSION OF FERROUS
- ASME B16.5 STEEL PIPE FLANGES AND FITTINGS
- ASME B16.25 STEEL BUTT WELDING FITTINGS
- ASME B16.11 FORGED STEEL FITTINGS, SOCKET WELDING AND THREADED
- ASME B16.34 STEEL VALVES, FLANGED AND BUTT WELDED ENDS
- API 598 VALVE ISPECTION AND TEST
- ISO UNI EN 12266-2 TESTING OF VALVES
- DIN 3202 END TO END DIMENSION
- MSS SP 25 STANDARD MARKING SYSTEM FOR VALVES
- MSS SP 84 VALVES, SOCKET WELDING AND THREADED ENDS
- NACE MR-01-75 MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL FIELD EQUIPMENT
- SULFIDE STRESS CRACKING RESISTANT
Subscribe to our newsletters to receive latest news and updates
Experience, quality, service, flexibility, and reduced delivery times are the strenght points of the company, which intends satisfy all customer’s exigencies and requirements, in the market of forged steel valves where to have a valve is necessary waiting for long times.